1) Figure out how many hunters you will have.
One is enough if you don't mind meeting new hunters. Most enjoy this.
We can keep groups of up to four together in the same pit as per IDNR regulations.
We can handle groups of up to twelve hunters but they must be split into three groups.
2) Find a date or three that will work for everyone.
With the exception of Mondays, we hunt almost every day
including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
3) Contact us to check availability.
or, if you must, PHONE: 630.264.1802 before 7 pm
4) Secure your date with a 50% deposit.
OR MAIL A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:
2069 ROBERT ST.
AURORA, IL 60506
5) The balance is due at breakfast the morning of your hunt.
Please bring the balance into the restaurant(cash, check, or money order).
6) Enjoy the finest Canada goose hunting in the United States.
After breakfast at Harner's, we caravan to HQ (less than 5 miles) where everyone can
come in and put their warm clothes on. From there, you and your gear will be ferried out to the field where you will have to walk just a few steps and then down standard steps into the pit.
Watch in comfort as your guide works his magic and eventually calls the perfect shot.
Once we arrive back at HQ, we will breast out your birds or let you breast your own.
We do not serve alcohol - but if you would like to bring a cooler for after the hunt, it's cool.